Chocolate Truffle Brownies
240g dark chocolate (70% cocoa or higher)
100g unsalted butter
135g golden caster sugar
55g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 150C/Gas mark 2.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water (making sure the bowl does not touch the water)
- Stir until melted then set aside to cool
- Put the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk until pale and creamy.
- Stir in the flour and finally fold in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into a tin lined with greaseproof
- Check the brownie's with a knife after 15minutes, if it comes out take them out the oven, I found they took 35 minutes but this will depend on how thick they are.